Dear customers – I offer individual pricing for printing houses, advertising agencies and term customers, depending on your needs!
I invite You to cooperation!
EDITION, CORRECTION, UPDATE, ADAPTATION OF GRAPHIC DESIGNS FOR PRINT
– changes in both elements and content of graphic designs, as well as adaptation of projects to offset or digital printing.
Price per 40 hours work without VAT tax included.
We define the terms of cooperation, preffered working time – days and hours of work, the date of commencement of cooperation, as well as the deadline of services. You pay for 40 working hours.
Before you send the order, please write me an email: info(at)printpreparation.eu
1). For each job, please define separately the target parameters and the types of alterations, in terms of the printing technique.
The target parameters:
• Cover (brochures, books):
– file names,
– source cover colour space (CMYK, Spot colours) / cover colour space after edition or correction (CMYK, Spot colours),
– source cover bleed size / cover bleed size after edition or correction,
– source cover trimmed size / cover trimmed size after edition or correction,
– number of cover pages,
– cover spine size,
• Block (brochures, books):
– file names,
– source block colour space (CMYK, Spot colours) / block colour space after edition or correction (CMYK, Spot colours),
– source block bleed size / block bleed size after edition or correction,
– source block trimmed size / block trimmed size after edition or correction,
– number of block pages,
– distance of graphic objects and texts from the cutting lines,
– folding methods – none, half fold, trifold (letter fold C, zig-zag fold Z), others,
– binding methods (perfect binding, saddle stitched binding etc.),
– printing work style (single-sided, sheetwise – front and back, work and turn etc.),
– press sheet size (if You know),
– cutting die, crease, perforation, varnish masks (included/not included),
– marks parameters in PDF file for production (calibration bars, register marks, crop marks etc.),
The types of alterations:
– boxes, changes of dimensions (formatting, scaling), bleeds adding, text edition, text convertion to curves/outlines, graphics edition, colour changes, colour conversion (i.e. RGB to CMYK colour space etc.), objects modification, overprints, merging of individual PDF files, pages swapping in file, break to a single pages bad prepared middle pages, varnish masks, others.
2). Please specify items that you want to have on project page.
Jobs for EDITION, CORRECTION, UPDATE, ADAPTATION FOR PRINT should be sent as PDF files or open Adobe (PC) software files – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc. as a attachments (to the 10 MB) or link to download to the written orders via email: info(at)printpreparation.eu
Texts, contact details in text file or email content, logotype/logos in vector version, desired fonts, graphics and high-resolution photos, a scan/photo of the project dummy/mock-up, sample preview of graphic design – please sent by the same way.
3). Jobs should be prepared in CMYK colour space. If the job contains spot colours, cutting die, varnish masks etc. – these components have to be precisely indicated (marked). If the job was prepared in other colour space than CMYK, the customer will be notified and asked about the consent to perform the colour space’s conversion.
Note! The customer shall be held responsible for any potential colour differences that might result from the conversion.
The PLIK DO DRUKU company shall not be held responsible for potential colour differences resulting from converting colour spaces other than CMYK colour space, as well as from converting spot colours (PANTONE, HKS etc.) to CMYK colour space.
4). Please provide data for the delivery of files and invoice information.
5). Please define project deadline.
6). It’s necessary that you include specifications of your printing house (e.g. a link to web page). If this condition is not fulfilled, I apply the general prepress rules. Please message me if you have an existing project in open files from Adobe software (PC) with all attachments (press quality pictures, logotypes, fonts etc.) and you want to send them for preparation of i.e. a new language version based on existing layout.
7). After that you specified the conditions, you pay for the order, i.e. by PayPal.
8). The order starts after:
a). payments receipt,
b). customer has sent all the materials, as well as defined the target parameters necessary to complete the job.
9). Due date of the order performance is approximate and it is determined by its complexity, as well as the time of delivery of both materials and parameters/information by customer.
10). Before approving the job, customer shall receive a preview file in order to check its correctness, in particular the contact details, and to verify the entire content of the job. After having done so, customer shall send a written approval to an e-mail.
11). Each graphic project includes 3 free of charge corrections (not applicable to creation of graphic design from the begining). These corrections include e.g. alteration of objects orientation, objects modification, colour changes, text edition, font changes, graphic changes etc.
12). Approval is necessary rule to send production file to customer.
13). No complaints regarding the content shall be considered after the approval of a job.
14). Customer receives the approved job in PDF file format (to be agreed), which is prepared to exposure or printing.
Note! Price does not include stock photos, vectors, making photos of products, creating logotypes, drawing complex vector forms (e.g. figures, illustrations, pictograms, symbols, maps).
The attached photo is for preview.